iChatz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderators needed for Hollywood & Celebrities Forum

3 posters

Go down

Moderators needed for Hollywood & Celebrities Forum Empty Moderators needed for Hollywood & Celebrities Forum

Post  Admin Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:55 pm

I am look for a mod for the Hollywood & Celebrities forum. The mod must start threads about hot topics involving celebrities to get discussions going. Mods will be able to EDIT posts in that forum if needed! Mods will also be asked to "advertise" the site to attract more users to their forum!

Requests go here Smile

Admin
Admin

https://ichatz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Moderators needed for Hollywood & Celebrities Forum Empty Re: Moderators needed for Hollywood & Celebrities Forum

Post  Jimjim Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:02 pm

I would but celebrities are not my forté Laughing

Jimjim

Back to top Go down

Moderators needed for Hollywood & Celebrities Forum Empty Re: Moderators needed for Hollywood & Celebrities Forum

Post  lisa_c_2kaii9 Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:16 pm

I'll do it Very Happy

lisa_c_2kaii9
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:19 pm

lisa_c_2kaii9 wrote:I'll do it Very Happy

Ok Very Happy If posting pics, please post links to pics, you can host pics on www.photobucket.com and post the link.

More mod requests are welcome Smile

Admin
Admin

https://ichatz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down