iChatz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your views on London?

4 posters

Go down

Your views on London? Empty Your views on London?

Post  Jimjim Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:31 am

Ive said this in quite a few forums I visit but what are your views on London? I've seen in the what's your favourite movies thread that ye have watched "Kidulthood" and "Adulthood" is that what ye thinks London is like? Sorry I think this is the perfect forum for it because ye can say whatever Laughing Laughing

Jimjim

Back to top Go down

Your views on London? Empty Re: Your views on London?

Post  Admin Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:33 am

Jimjim wrote:Ive said this in quite a few forums I visit but what are your views on London? I've seen in the what's your favourite movies thread that ye have watched "Kidulthood" and "Adulthood" is that what ye thinks London is like? Sorry I think this is the perfect forum for it because ye can say whatever Laughing Laughing

Great topic Very Happy Glad to see people making some Smile Well I have never been to London but have seen adulthood/kidulthood? From what I see on tv/movies/peoples opinions some parts of London are like the movies Shocked Obviously it's not everywhere in London but even to think some places are like those films is not a good thing to think about :/

Admin
Admin

https://ichatz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookie Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:51 pm

Jimjim wrote:Ive said this in quite a few forums I visit but what are your views on London? I've seen in the what's your favourite movies thread that ye have watched "Kidulthood" and "Adulthood" is that what ye thinks London is like? Sorry I think this is the perfect forum for it because ye can say whatever Laughing Laughing

I love London I love you
I only live 20 minutes away, go me lol Very Happy
Cookie
Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post  lisa_c_2kaii9 Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Im going to London in august and if it was the same as in kidulthood and adulthood i wouldnt want to go Laughing . but yeah london looks like a really cool place .. So much to do .. Cant wait Very Happy

lisa_c_2kaii9
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum